Apr 13, 2010

What to Pursue - Content Sites Or Micro Niche Sites?

When I first started Affiliate Marketing, I was a bit confused about the type of website that I needed. Not only was I bombarded with new terms that I have never heard before, but I was lost with no real direction to take.

I eventually realised that I was to either create a content site or a micro niche site. A content site, is a single site that covers a topic in detail. Content sites are generally consist of 100's of pages. A micro niche site on the other hand, is the opposite. Micro niche sites focus mainly on one specific topic. These type of sites consist of anywhere from five to fifteen pages.

Now which is best? It really is a matter of preference. Authority sites and micro sites are two completely different beasts. They both have the potential to bring some nice income. In my opinion, content sites appear to take longer to see any results. Part of this is because, with content sites you are dealing with just one website. With micro sites you are dealing with several sites.

It is even possible to start seeing profit on one of your sites while working on the others. If you have a specific solution to a problem, I would consider creating a micro niche site. Address the problem, build some backlinks and move on.

If on the other hand, you want to cover all things related your niche, and slowly grow your site, look into creating a content site. As long as you develop a plan of action, there is no reason why you can't do both. Make sure that you allow time for both to succeed if you follow this route.

Are you looking to earn money quick? How about I give you a free 29 page report that reveals a step by step formula to $50 dollar days? visit http://makeprofitnow.com for more

No comments:

Post a Comment