Apr 22, 2010

2010 NFL Mock Draft Final(6 Rounds) and live concerns

Sam Bradford looks to be the favorite to go first overall in this 2010 NFL Mock Draft. I think he is the best QB and I think he should be first I just want to see him throw before I lock this pick up. But for the time being Bradford will be first and I think he will be a QB for the Rams maybe eventually bring them back to the greatest show on turf years.
02/24/2010: I previously had Bradford as the first pick in the 2010 NFL Mock Draft. However, I thought he was going to work out at the combine and show that he was worthy of the pick. I still believe Bradford is the top QB In this 2010 NFL Mock Draft but he needs to prove it before I can bring him up to this top pick again. Bradford barely played at all this last year and Clausen had a monster year. So for the time being until Bradford works out and looks good I am going to have Clausen going to the Rams in my 2010 NFL Mock Draft.
02/22/2010: Bradford isn’t working out at the 2010 NFL Draft combine but I still see him as the best QB in this 2010 NFL Mock Draft. Suh I think is still a very viable option here but for the time being I still like Bradford as my top selection in this 2010 NFL Mock Draft.
2. Detroit Lions: Ndamukong Suh, DT, Nebraska 
03/15/2010: Ndamukong Suh is a great defensive tackle who could help out big time in the middle of the Lions defense. They have built their defense over the last couple weeks and I thought Schwartz was looking for a reason to get an offensive lineman. However, I think he is just trying to get the pieces into place to try and get the most out of Suh.
03/08/2010: The Lions must be thinking something other than DT with this pick because they acquired Williams from the Browns. So I think they take a beast left tackle with this pick to protect Stafford’s blind side. Another option with this pick would be the Eric Berry the play maker out of Tennessee.
02/25/2010: I know I am crazy for having McCoy go ahead of Suh in my Draft. However, I am not sure if Suh would be a better fit in the Lions defensive scheme. McCoy is a beast off of the ball and I think will be more of a sack artist from the inside. I still think Suh is the best all around DT in this 2010 NFL Mock Draft but I think the Lions might fall in love with McCoy’s speed and work ethic in the middle.
02/15/2010: I still have Ndamukong Suh as the top player in my 2010 NFL Mock Draft. Suh is a dominant pass and rush defender on the interior of the line. He may not be as fast off the ball or as good a pass rusher as Gerald McCoy but he is definitely the best all around tackle in this 2010 NFL Mock Draft.
3. Tampa Bay Buccaneers: Gerald McCoy, DT, OU 
03/15/2010: Once again I have the Bucs taking Gerald McCoy again. He is a very good DT that penetrates the middle of defenses well. He has a quick first step and could really help get pressure on opposing Quarterbacks in the 2010 NFL Season. Look for him to potentially fall to somewhere between picks 3-7.
03/08/2010: The Buccaneers get lucky with this pick in my 2010 NFL Mock Draft because of the Rams need for a QB and the fact that the Lions just picked up a DT. Suh is a beast in the middle and would fit the Bucs scheme very well.
02/25/2010: If Suh falls here in the 2010 NFL Draft then I think he is the steal of the draft. He would fit the Bucs Defense perfectly and he is the best all around DT in this 2010 NFL Mock Draft.  So I have him falling hear because of McCoy and the Rams taking a QB First overall.
02/15/2010: The Buccaneers get a great defensive tackle here in this 2010 NFL Mock Draft. They could also go with Eric Berry here but I think if either of the DT’s are available in this 2010 NFL Mock Draft they will take them. McCoy falls to them in this 2010 NFL Mock Draft and he is a great defensive lineman and a definite top 10 pick.
4. Washington Redskins: Russell Okung, OT, Ok State  
03/15/2010: The Redskins could go after Jimmy Clausen with this pick in this 2010 NFL Mock Draft. However, I think they will take Sam Bradford if he does fall to them with this pick. However, I don’t have him falling and I think Okung is the best choice in this situation.
03/10/2010: I previously had Gerald McCoy going in this pick and then I realized that they have 100 million invested in one of their DT’s. So I have them taking a pass rusher with all the upside in the world with Jason Pierre-Paul. 
03/08/2010: The Redskins probably could use an OT with this pick but I don’t see an OT that should go this high because Okung is already off the board. Bruce Campbell and Trent Williams could be potential options with this pick in the 2010 NFL Mock Draft but McCoy is the best option. Eric Berry once again is another option with this pick in the Draft.
02/15/2010: The skins need a good offensive lineman in order to protect Jason Campbell in this 2010 NFL Mock Draft. They could go after Jimmy Clausen with this pick but I have them passing on him for the top OT in this 2010 NFL Mock Draft
02/05/10 – I see a lot of people have the redskins taking Sam Bradford or Jimmy Clausen but I am not sure if they will go QB this high in the 2010 NFL Mock Draft. I have them taking the best available lineman in this situation in order to protect whoever they take in the 2nd round of this 2010 NFL Mock Draft or Jason Campbell.
http://liveconcerns-waleed.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment